Ingredients 4 pax
Sunflower oil (3/4 parts)
Soy milk (1/4 part)
Spice ground paprika
Elaboration of the bravas
1. Cut the potatoes into squares.
2. Wash and submerge in a bowl with cold water to release the starch and drain
3. Turn on the heat and add a clove of garlic. When the garlic begins to fry (approximately 100 degrees) add the well-drained potatoes until cooked (approximately 15 minutes)
4. Confit. This step is important, you have to remove them from the oil whole and tender inside.
5. Reserve once candied.
6. Heat the oil to 180 degrees and submerge the potatoes again.
7. Fry approximately 15/18 minutes.
8. Add salt
Important: cook them completely covered in oil.
Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside and golden in color.
Elaboration of the sauce
1. Peel 2 or 3 cloves of garlic (to taste) and add to the bowl and add a pinch of salt.
2. Pour in three parts of oil (a small glass will do) and add a small spoonful of paprika.
3. Squeeze 1/4 lemon. Pass through the blender.
4. Pour in the soya.
5. Emulsify with the blender until it is completely blended.
Important: first pour in the sunflower oil and then the liquid soya. It is preferable that the soya be at room temperature.