Ingredients 4 pax
1 kilo of mussels
1/2 orange and 1/4 lemon
50ml white wine
1 bay leaf
Hot pepper (optional)
Preparation of ingredients
Cut the orange and the lemon into slices.
Clean the mussels.
Elaboration of the mussels
1. Fry the orange, the lemon and garlic in a pan until caramelised.
2. Pour 1/4 glass of white wine and deglaze.
3. Add the mussels to the pan and cover tightly.
4. Turn on the heat to medium power and wait for them to open.
5. Turn the mussels once before serving. Enjoy It!