Ingredients 4 pax
600 ml red wine
50 ml Vermouth
15 ml Rum
100 ml orange soft
1 spoonful of brown sugar
Preparation of ingredients
Cut the orange and the lemon into slices
Put the fruit in a glass jar and then add the red wine
Let macerate for at least two hours. This way the wine will absorb the flavor of the fruit
Elaboration of the sangria
1. After two hours, add a spoonful of brown sugar.
2. It is time to include the rum and vermouth.
3. Stir all the ingredients during a few seconds.
4. Add the orange soft and stir again.
5. Serve the sangria in a glass with lots of ice. Enjoy It!